Our social media sites are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as an offer to provide investment management services in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, purchase, or sale would be unlawful under the laws of such jurisdiction. Nothing on our sites is intended to provide investment, tax, or any other advice.
The information provided is not a complete analysis of every material fact concerning any market, industry or investment. Investing involves risk, and there is no assurance of profit or protection against loss. The information provided is historical and does not predict future results or profitability. This is not a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any particular security.
Before investing in any Longleaf Partners Fund, you should carefully consider the Fund’s investment objectives, risks, management fees, charges and expenses. To obtain a Fund’s prospectus and summary prospectus, which contain this and other important information, visit longleafpartners.com. Please read the prospectus and summary prospectus carefully before investing.
Past performance does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate so that securities, when sold or redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost.
Commenting Guidelines: Please follow these guidelines:
- Do not communicate with us on social media with respect to your account or provide any of your non-public personal information on social media. We do not provide customer service or enable financial transactions through social media sites.
- Do not discuss your experience as an investor with Southeastern or Longleaf. We are prohibited from allowing our clients to publish testimonials on our social media pages and may delete any such posts at our discretion.
- Do not give investment recommendations or investment advice.
- Do not post advertisements or endorsements for the services of another person or firm.
- Do not post comments that may be offensive to others.
The content of our social media pages, including text, graphics, or logos, is protected by applicable copyright laws. ©2019 Southeastern Asset Management, Inc.