US Portfolio Information
- Portfolios normally contain 18-22 securities.
- Sector and industry weightings are a by-product of bottom-up investment decisions.
- Most investments have at least $5 billion USD market capitalization given our asset size and concentrated approach.
- Assets held in non-US investments generally do not exceed 30% of portfolios and normally have a significant portion of their values in the US.
- Cash is the by-product of a lack of qualifying investment opportunities.
- If size begins to inhibit our ability to manage US mandates, we will close to new investors. We also would close if we could not find qualifying investments and cash levels were building, as was the case from 2004-2007.
Southeastern manages all mandates and portfolios using the same investment discipline.