Global Portfolio Information
- Portfolios normally contain 18-22 securities, a subset of those in US and non-US portfolios.
- Sector and industry weightings are a by-product of bottom-up investment decisions.
- Most investments have at least $3 billion USD market capitalization given our asset size and concentrated approach.
- Country weightings are a by-product of the location of qualifying investments. Generally portfolios will have no less than 30% and no more than 70% of their assets invested in either US or non-US companies.
- We do not hedge currency exposure.
- Cash is the by-product of a lack of qualifying investment opportunities.
Southeastern manages all mandates and portfolios using the same investment discipline.