Non-US Portfolio Information
- Portfolios normally contain 18-22 securities.
- Sector and industry weightings are a by-product of bottom-up investment decisions.
- Most investments have at least $1 billion USD market capitalization given our asset size and concentrated approach.
- Portfolios normally contain non-US developed and emerging market companies and up to 30% US domiciled companies generally with more than half of revenues, profits, or value outside of the US
- We do not hedge currency exposure.
- Cash is the by-product of a lack of qualifying investment opportunities.
Southeastern manages all mandates and portfolios using the same investment discipline.